Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Investing in the Stock Market

Many of us will not even entertain the idea of investing in the stock market. To loosely quote Bo Sanchez, its as if they came from other planet and speaking a different language. I can surely relate to that. Even now that I started investing in the stock market, I am still confused by their language such as MACD readings, overbought conditions, range bounds, etc..

After attending Financial Coaching Seminar by Bo Sanchez, I was so flabbergasted by the simplicity of investing in the stock market. The catch here is investing and not trading. The horror(or euphoria) of losing (or gaining) so much money in an instant in the stock market is brought about by trading.

Investing here refers to long term investment on a regular basis...even if the market is bullish (high) or bearish (low). However, stocks that one must invest in must be from strong companies. Citiseconline Inc. thru their EIP or easy investment program spoon feed the newbie investors on these strong companies. These companies have the impressive track record in the market. The companies in the EIP are Ayala Land Inc, PLDT, SM Prime Holdings, BPI, Jollibee Foods and recently reintroduced in the program, Manila Water Corp.

As I said from my previous blog, me and my husband have limited resources to invest that is why we started with the EIP program of Citiseconline. We invest on some stocks on a monthly basis and some on quarterly basis. I'm not in anyway paid in promoting CitisecOnline but they are really doing a great job. I love them. From the start I heard from them thru Mr. Juanis Barredo (speaker during the Financial Coaching Seminar by Bo Sanchez) and up to this time they truly meant service.

I am base in Mindoro province and its very costly to travel to Manila to learn and start investing. But thru the CitisecOnline and their system, I never went to their office in Makati and finished all the simple requirements in investing here in the province. Their agents will really go out of their way to assist you in registering in the program.. calling, emailing and even texting to assist you.

If you are interested in investing and you want it thru CitisecOnline, visit their website at www.citiseconline.com and read on EIP or the COL easy investment program. The minimum amount to start with the program is P10,000 and then its up to you how much you want to invest on a regular basis. As of this time (March 29, 2010), you need at least P5900+ to buy Jollibee stocks, at least P4700 to buy BPI, P1600 to buy Manila Water and at least P9900+ to buy SM Prime Holdings.

We started last August 2008 and to date, we earned 24%. We also experienced negative (losses) in some stocks but we kept on investing. Sometimes, I do some trading. Recently, I traded my sister's money worth P20,000 and after 2 weeks it earned 15%.

So, to my friends out there interested to be truly rich.. try investing in the stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment